*SOMETHING UNIQUE, SOMETHING NEW ON SALE*
Weather its a reading corner, nursery, kids play room/bedroom or a door way rug, there is always something new to try out to match your decor!
These felt ball rugs are hand felted and sewn (not glued) in Kathmandu, Nepal using beautiful wool sourced from New Zealand and are free from chemicals, Eco-friendly and most importantly, certified fair-trade.
All felt ball rugs are made to order so will take about 3 to 4 weeks to arrive - we promise they are worth the wait!!
- As these are handmade - there may be small amount of leaf matter in the surface of a few of the felt balls, this is totally normal and can be easily removed with a small needle, just lift an edge of the piece you find with a needle and pick out, you can trim any fuzzy bits with scissors.
- OUR HANDMADE ORDERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RETURN/CANCELLATION ONCE ORDER HAS BEEN PURCHASED NOTHING CAN BE CHANGE AFTER 24 HOURS.
- Materials: felt ball, wool,
- Handmade by order Only
- Caring for your felt ball rug is easy, just be sure to flip, shake and vacuum on a regular basis to ensure a long life and even wear.
- Spilt something? Don't panic, these rugs are 100% wool so most spills will bead before it soaks in, just dab quickly (don't rub) to draw any liquid back out of the balls.
PREPARING TIME: We need 2-3 working weeks to prepare your order before we ship them as these are handmade only by orders and not pre-made.
Become another happy customer now!